Social media strategy is good for business
Fri 2nd Mar 2012 | Branding
Social media is now firmly established in the communications lexicon and is part of a mix, which can undoubtedly add value to your business, providing measurable results and accountability.
An excellent article on Social Media Examiner shows that not only is having some kind of digital strategy an imperative, but that kind of thinking can and should be applied to everything you do:
Social Media strategy or Customer retention strategy?
1. Focus: to create content that resonates.
2. Break barriers: confront pain-points head-on, to build trust.
3. Language: increase engagement by being a person your audience relates to.
4. Empathy: the more you listen, the better you can respond to your customers needs.
5. Positioning: become the go-to source in your field.
View Comments ( 0 )
No comments yet.
Post a Comment