Impactful sales training courses for sales skills development
Some of the biggest challenges facing organisations today are people-related. Recruitment, retention and having the right people in the right seats working as close to an optimal level as possible. Sales is a challenging environment for those involved – without the developing the right skills through sales training courses and on-going development, the challenge becomes greater.
Shift Control offers bespoke sales training courses to businesses and organisations throughout Northern Ireland.
– Our content is tailored. to meet the specific needs of individuals and teams – there is nothing prescriptive about your business, nor ours and programmes are created to suit the needs of the sales team and high performance sales individuals.
– Understanding YOUR Value. A common challenge to most sales teams is that they don;’t fully understand what makes them different in their market place. Downloading features and benefits from a sales sheet doesn’t highlight to a customer where their pain points are nor does it accentuate the value you offer. There are often a number of blind spots which remain unseen to businesses – we help in a discovery process which helps to bring clarity of purpose and an understanding of where the value really is.
– “Sales and marketing” Business development efforts become more streamlined and effective through the sharing of market and business intelligence across BOTH sales and marketing teams. If you sell anything then you serve someone and knowledge is usually the common thread between good sales and relevant marketing.
– Sales Skills Development. We work with businesses, organisations and individuals across a number of sectors who are bound by a desire to improve. Our sales training courses focus on performance improvement and are designed to inspire and motivate participants, regardless of their experience and position. We work closely with business owners, sales leaders, HR Directors, sales managers and staff to determine what skills need improved and then how best to achieve that improvement.
– Management coaching and mentoring. Our sales training courses cater for all needs – we work with senior management to help craft sales and business development strategies. Shift Control is currently retained by a number of Top 100 businesses specifically to work alongside senior management to help with management skills development, sales strategy, motivation and leadership. In addition we work closely with those newly appointed managers to help guide them through the challenging early stages of their new career.
– Sales skills development. Working with senior management and business owners we write bespoke training programmes for individuals and teams, identifying areas for improvement and then setting in place a structured programme for change supported by relevant measurement tools. We offer sales training and coaching for telephone sales, business development, account management, inside sales, field sales as well as onboarding programmes for new start and recruitment activity.
– Performance improvement. Your needs are clearly bespoke and come from an understanding of your team, their challenges, the market place and the prevailing sales culture. You want a sales train course that can integrate with your existing strategy and help you improve the performance of management and the business development team.
– Training, skills development and performance coaching is about attitude. It is an ongoing process – it never stops. Your business is constantly evolving and it is important that your sales teams are able to move accordingly – we can develop a sales training course to meet the needs of your team.
– You take your business seriously. So do we – our customers range from top 100 Enterprise scale organisations, SMEs and those individuals that want to develop the right skills.
For more information on how Shift Control can create a sales training course for your business, please fill in the form below: